Bratislava University of Economics and Management
- a private higher educational institution, with a national scope.
The mission of BUEM is to
- Educate professionals for private sector as well as for public administration and regional development by providing higher education in the offered study programmes in compliance with current European trends in education.
- To convey up-to-date information on trends in the understanding and approaches to the fields of economics and management and thereby to enhance the employment potential in an increasingly competitive environment of and integrating and globalising world.
- To build an excellent institution of education and research in compliance with the strategy of a higher-education institution.
- To act as an independent institution implementing educational programmes on an international level.
Areas of operation of BUEM
- Training professionals for private as well as public sector administration by providing higher education in study programs based on the study field Economics and Management in line with the current European educational trends.
- Training professionals for the sphere of SME management by providing higher education in study programs based on the study field Economics and Management in line with the current European educational trends.
- Training professionals for local government, corporate bodies and natural persons in market as well as non-market services, within the study field Economics and Management.
- Performing basic research and widening the knowledge of economics, management of entrepreneurship public administration by spreading its results. (Certification of the qualification to perform research and development).
- Mediating current information on trends in the understanding and approach to individual fields of economics and management of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship and the management of public administration, and thereby contributing to enhanced employment opportunity of its graduates in an increasingly competitive environment of an integrating world.
- Creating jobs for scientists and teachers who help increase the quality of scientific and pedagogical potential in the circumstances of an increasing competitiveness among higher education institutions in Slovakia.
Calendar of TermsSorry, university did not provide the necessary information to date.
PhotogallerySorry, university did not provide the necessary information to date.
University study programmes
Foreign language study programs are not provided.