SUSTAINABLE, RESILIENT AND FAIR FOOD SYTEMS IN THE EU AND GLOBALLY
|Forma podujatia:||Sympózium › S medzinárodnou účasťou|
|Termín konania:||06.10.2022 - 07.10.2022|
|Miesto podujatia:||BRATISLAVA - NITRA, SLOVAK REPUBLIC|
|Usporiadateľ:||Slovak Academy of the Agricultural Sciences|
|Odborný gestor podujatia:||Slovak Academy of the Agricultural Sciences|
|Konané pod záštitou:||UEAA AND SAPV|
|Odkaz na stránku konferencie:||https://fem.uniag.sk/sk/symposium-fem2022-ueaa/|
|Kľúčové slová:||food production systems locally produced agricultural products and food|
he scientific symposium reflects a current vision of the EU Green Deal and the Farm to Fork Strategy to build a fair, healthy and environmentally friendly food system in light of rising food prices and input costs, geopolitical crisis and deficiencies revealed by the developing global problems of the world.
It provides a platform for identifying processes, approaches and measures at different levels of the food chain to support food security, producers, consumers and fair food system locally and globally as well.
The symposium is a part of series of events co-organized by the Slovak Academy of the Agricultural Sciences at the occasion of hosting President UEAA in office during 2022 - 2024.
You are invited to submit a paper on the following topics:
- Global food crisis and its causes: the EU’s response domestically and globally.
- More efficient and innovative food production systems (processing, packaging, storage and distribution systems) with an emphasis on biological, environmental, economic and social aspects.
- Lessons learnt from best practices in production and sale of locally produced agricultural products and food.
- Consumption of healthy food and innovation in the food chain focused on food quality and human nutrition.
- New EU Food Strategy and communication with public: better information for citizens and more effective forms of communication with customers and the public.
Posledná aktualizácia: 16.09.2022 23:19