International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Materials
|Type of event:||Conference › With international participation|
|Event dates:||22.06.2020 - 26.06.2020|
|Event location:||Nový Smokovec|
|Organizer:||Fakulta výrobných technológií TUKE so sídlom v Prešove|
|Professional sponsor of event:||Sergej Hloch|
|Held under the auspices of:||Dr. h. c. prof. Ing. Jozef Zajac, CSc.|
|Link to conference site:||http://www.icmem.eu|
|Keywords:||manufacturing processes industrial competitiveness with respect on sustainable development materials|
The main objective
Focuses on advances in the field of (un)conventional manufacturing processes that are needed to gain industrial competitiveness with respect on sustainable development and preserving the environment Original and novel research contribution in all aspects of manufacturing engineering and materials are welcomed.
• Transfer of knowledge into a multidisciplinary environment.
• Answers for a sustainable future.
• Corporate sustainability and responsibility.
• (Un)conventional production
• Advanced technologies and materials in industries.
• Preservation of the environment and natural resources.
• Visions to rationalize of manufacturing processes.
• Competitiveness in industry with regard of environment.
Paper submission deadlines:
Manuscript Submission | 30. May 2020
Revised Manuscript | 30. June 2020
Camera Ready Paper | 31. August 2020
More information http://www.icmem.eu
Information about the event entered:
prof. Ing. Sergej Hloch, PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last update: 20.01.2020 17:20